- VRV IV Heat Recovery units allow for simultaneous cooling and heating from one system
- Up to 64 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor system
- Continuous operation -5 to 43°C Dry Bulb in cooling mode, -20 to 15.5°C Wet Bulb in heating mode and -6 to 15.5°C in cooling & heating mode
- High External Static Pressure (ESP) of 78.4Pa on condenser fans
- Use of new high tensile strength material and Thixocasting manufacturing process has enabled the development of a new compact and efficient scroll compressor, i.e. 12 class (33.5kW) compressor utilizing 8 class (22.4kW) casing. Daikin's optimized large capacity inverter scroll compressor designed specifically for R-410A is compact, quiet and highly efficient
- Daikin's new compressor utilizes a 6 pole motor instead of a 4 pole motor with 50% more neodymium magnets to improve efficiency and reliability
- Refrigerant Cooled PCB to ensure reliability, stability and longevity of the unit under the harsh summer heat
- Daikin's system management and oil-equalizing technology ensures maximum reliability and design flexibility of the system, with piping runs of up to 165m with maximum level difference of 90m between indoor and outdoor units (via field setting only) and a total networked length of up to 1,000m.
- Low operation noise, a result of efficient heat exchanger design, streamlined air grille and re-designed scroll condenser fans
- Anticorrosion treatment applied on exterior metal casing and heat exchanger
- Fully compatible with the complete Daikin control suite including the Intelligent Touch Controller, the Intelligent
Variable Refrigerant Technology
Daikin's VRV IV Heat Recovery now features Variable Refrigerant Temperature technology (VRT), a state of the art energy saving technology that automatically adjusts the refrigerant temperature as the building load varies to maintain optimum comfort conditions whilst keeping operational costs low.
Heat Recovery Link
VRV IV Heat Recovery now features Heat Recovery Link (HRL) to allow for precise and integrated capacity control resulting in better comfort and increased energy savings.
High Energy Efficiencies, EER & COP
It’s essential to take energy efficiency and operating costs into account when specifying an air conditioning system. Daikin’s ongoing commitment to research and development has led to technology advances such as VRT, HRL, streamline airflow and a new advanced J series compact inverter compressor enabling higher efficiencies to minimise your building’s energy consumption while still delivering exceptional cooling and heating performance.